Saturday, September 27, 2014

Get Rich Quick Scheme

It's exponentially harder to write in this blog the more I think about who reads it. I feel like people are watching over my shoulder now, and I need to censor myself.  I don't know why but I feel more comfortable on stage when the mic is off. 

-------------------

"What do women want?"

-------------------

I want to get rich, and I have a plan. I think people will listen to anything you have to say, as long as they want to hear it. People don't listen to things they don't want to hear. I need to find something that everyone wants to hear.  I want to tell the world something. I want to say something everyone wants to hear, but never realized they did. I want to tell a story. The best story in the world. 

Screenplay writing is about finding the constants in people's lives, and exploring them. It's about finding what everyone struggles with. What causes people pain? What makes people laugh? What makes people think about their memories? What makes people remember what they're trying to forget? 

I want to know.

-Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment