Sunday, August 24, 2014

Construction

Lately I've realized that I need to do some construction. I've had an opportunity to make my home better, and it's something I've needed for a long time. I don't really have the time, but I think it's something I can do. To get things started, I need to first get rid of a wall.

But I don't really know how you get rid of a wall. I've never had to try before. I guess I could try and tear it down, but I'm worried that's going to leave a lot of pieces on the floor. I'm trying to avoid a mess. Maybe I need to figure out what's keeping the wall there in the first place.

--------------------

"He'll always be a boy. He's a man that never grew up."

--------------------

I'm excited for next week. The break has been relaxing, but I'm ready to pick up where I left off. I'm excited to see where the year takes me, and I'm thankful for where I'm at. I'm incredibly lucky.

--------------------

"We're a million miles away."

--------------------

Lately I've thought about the movie Her. I think the movie was really good at keeping a relationship seem so unrealistic and realistic at the same time. The relationship between Theodore and Samantha seems so real, but keeps the audience remembering that Samantha doesn't exist. The movie is so relate-able for anyone that finds relationships difficult. It reminds us how hard it is to trust somebody. I need to watch it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment