Thursday, July 16, 2015

time is almost up.

So here's the thing about my funeral.

I really don't want it to be at a church. It has to be at the graveyard, and raining. JUST like in the movies. Everyone has a black umbrella.

With an American flag draped on the casket. I'm not overly patriotic, I just like how it gets folded at the end by the soldiers.

Oh, and a mysterious man needs to watch the funeral from afar. Maybe leaning against a tree? Watching.

The after-party has to have good food, too. Catered by a nice place. Where people widen their eyes, scrunch their lips, and nod when they hear it.

------------------

"I didn't even KNOW Chipotle catered."

------------------

Maybe something ethnic, like Indian. Not just sandwiches and pasta salad.

And no cans of soda, stabbed into a mountain of ice. What is this a family reunion?

Open bar.

When I was a kid I wanted to be cryogenically frozen. I liked the idea of not dying.

------------------

"Why does no one like us?"

------------------

I bet I'd be really good train conductor.

You turn it on and you move forward. You're only going one place, and only getting there one way.

That just sounds like how you find peace.

14 days until I'm officially a scrub. Pray for ya boy.

-Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment